A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Friday, October 15, 2010
In Retro Smog
Good day, I've found very intersting and I guess I may say rare photos of pretty young Marilyn Monroe, that I'd like to share with you:
I LOVE HER! Do you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad. ♥, Jo
Oh my gosh she is absolutely gorgeous! (sorry if this is a duplicate comment!)
ReplyDeleteshe was so amazing
ReplyDelete~ Yes, there is something so cute and sweet about her!..
ReplyDeleteI love the time that women embraced their curves.. She is an icon. I love her she is so beautiful.I have her hangin on my wall:)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog by the way! Im gonna follow you! Join my blog!
love FF
~ I totally agree! ...and I also have her image in my room:)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HER! Do you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
ReplyDelete♥, Jo
A dream woman!
ReplyDelete~ Thank you for your comments!
ReplyDelete