A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday: Looks of the Week by You or "Envy My Style"

Good day dear friends,
I'm checking out lots of fashion blogs recently. Not that I haven't been checking on them previously, just that thanks to nice comments you leave here I started to see more personal blogs with personal fashion. And it's interesting! You know, sometimes I look on the photoes and think: "this is amazing! why didn't I think about that??" Some of the shots and ideas are just breathtaking. Honestly!
Well, I must admit, that on the other hand I see sometimes even ridiculous outfits, strange, or simply ugly (to my mind of course!). I would never ever want to offend anybody with my thoughts, so I prefer not to tell the owners of the blogs that I can't really see anything nice or stylish in some of their looks. But I definitely want to show everybody the looks I really liked because of different reasons!
First of all, this is what I liked. I follow modern fashion, but however I stick to what people call "style". It may be changed, or may vary, but it is always something you notice....
It would be difficult and not correct to post images of outfits you present every day. That is why I decided to try to start with 'Mondays' system: every Monday I'm going to post here your looks I liked. Let's call it "Envy My Style". Please be so kind to write your comments and let me know which one of them you like most. And then on Fridays I will post a photo-leader of the fashion lady's outfit you liked more.
I really count on your support in that, and please if by any reason you need to contact me - feel free to write me anytime to: on.dc.pishcheva@gmail.com
"Leia's Delights"

"The cherry blossom girl"

"Squarectomy"
Thank you in advance dears and have a great week!

Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

15 comments:

  1. Such amazing looks! Love all of them and you have a great sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Thank you Johanna! I appreciate your opinion very much!
    P.S. I would really like you to mention which one of the outfits you prefer as I will need to choose one of them to post as a look of the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave is the Cherry Possum Girl! :) They are all great, though!

    Mary xo
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for featuring me! You are such a sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~ Dear Leia, it's my pleasure, and I really liked that outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a doll!! Thanks so much for the feature. It made my day. :)

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ Grace, you are a doll yourself:) love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Alex's style from The Cherry Blossom girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love cherry blossoms look! those red shoes...so cute!

    xoxo BB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...