A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, January 10, 2011

"Envy My Style"

Good day my friends,
This is the second week of the new year, and I've already seen very impressive outfits you've created. I chose only 3 between them and here they are:
"Glamour Bbey"
"Faboulista"
"Bardot in Blue"
What would you rather make number #1?..

20 comments:

  1. Excellent choices! I do love Mina from Faboulista!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutly love all three ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the lanvin dress!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that last outfit!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second one is my favorite - its so blair waldorf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I have been knowing your blog now. I love it! This post is great!

    I invite you to meet mine! http://fashionskullsandsafetypins.blogspot.com/

    We follow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three are fabulous choices, but Faboulista and Bardot in Blue were in my top three for 2011 as well. You're obviously a girl after my own heart :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~ Thank you @Kat, @Zarna(I do agree with you about BW:)
    I appreciate your opinions @Bor, @Cee - you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i read faboulista's blog and love everything she wears! i'll have to check out the other two

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty nice photos :) very like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Faboulista" no questions! So festive and dreamy for the second week of the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~ @Cafe Ciza I agree with you sooo much!..:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. really nice specially the red dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...