A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
the first and second looks are amazing. I love the third one is adorable but I cannot wear hot-pants :-(((
ReplyDeleteYlenia
http://longuette.blogspot.com
LOOVe the last one
ReplyDelete~ Thank you very much Ylenia, Johanna! Honestly, I wear hot-pants also rarely:) But I liked the combination with the striped shirt!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the 1st and the 3rd look! I do like how the middle look matched her accessories (coat, bag, boots, and umbrella) But if I have to pick a winner I'd go with # 1 :) It would have been great to see what kind of shoes the 2nd girl is wearing :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.pink-stilettos.info
~ Thank you for your opinion!
ReplyDeleteMy fave is the 2nd, love her boots, so my style!
ReplyDeleteVicreative! Love the striped button down.
ReplyDeleteLove Grace.
~ Thank you Grace! Appreciate your opinion Tamara!..
ReplyDeletei like the first girl's blog but now i would choose girl no 3's outfit
ReplyDelete~ Thank you Alexandra!
ReplyDeleteLove the first one! :)
ReplyDeleteIn Love with the first one! (:
ReplyDeleteGreetings, you have a veeeery nice blog! (: http://pancakeentertainment.blogspot.com/
~ Thank you for your vote Helena! Thanks a lot Amelie, I appreciate that very much!
ReplyDeleteLove this feature, brillant idea! Thanks for the birthd wishes my dear!
ReplyDelete