A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Envy My Style"

This is a great monday!
After keeping silence for so long, I'm back here and I'd like to start this week with the looks that inspired me! Which do you like most? Vote!
"Sabina Supernova"

To be honest, this is one of my favorite ladies to follow, and I tell you why: she seems to be real. I find this outfit playful and lovely! Bravo!
"Kats Love Fashion"
 Dear Kat always knows how to make things seem romantic. This look is adorable and sweet! *5* out of *5*!
"Zarna's Runway"
Ah! Isn't it just great?! Sooo american...yeah!! I simply love it.
To vote for the favorite look - check the poll under the post

39 comments:

  1. that hat is so pretty! love the color :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much of a fan I am of Zara and Kats..... Sabina is killing it with the hat.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have voted for Sabina.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hat in the first photo, and the dress in the second. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! you moved? well, following you here;)
    I couldnt find the "FOLLOW" button, though on this new page. so, maybe it needs to be more visible for others;)
    xoxo, OLya

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great hat! And it looks really cool with that skirt! but #2 is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your comments!.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Hat in the first photo! beautiful colors! :)

    love
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. all these looks are adorable, I especially love the purple hat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. kats loves fashion,i liked it,and like your blog:)will follow it:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post and great inspiration - thanks so much for sharing

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite look is definitely my favourite, with the denim shorts and that sandals ;)
    xx
    www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the looks are very nice. I like the first one the best.
    http;//dreamfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am following you too. I have voted too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love cats got nothing but the hat on the first picture is beautiful!

    Lovely blog - following now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved Kat's outfit for that post too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a beautiful picture and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow u here too

    ReplyDelete
  20. That hat is wonderful! Absolutely love it and the color of it is great as well.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections & Shopbop Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice hat. would love if you visit my blog www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    merci

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous outfits, love the platform shoes :)
    thanks for your lovely comment!
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  24. I reaaaally appreciate all these nice comments about my hat :)))) Your readers are too nice <3 Thank you so much for featuring my look here and for your kind words darling!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  25. this hat is so lovely im totally following you please follow me too!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just adore her hat!! I am so ready to bring mine out for Spring as well. Also love the shoes of course in the bottom photo.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's always a pleasure dear @Sabina!!:))
    Thank you @Leigh for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  28. thank you SO much for featuring me! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...