A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello everyone,
I'm planning to change my blogg to this one. I don't think to move here my previous posts. So those who've been following me before know where to find them. However, as soon as arrange here in Blogger.com everything to suit my taste I'm going to delete all of my bloggs I used to have.
For my friends: please understand me, I'm not dening anything of what I've written previously, it's just that I feel need to change something, in some way re-arrange my life these days.
So please feel free to contact me any time and sorry for keeping silence lately - now I'm available on Twitter.com as Diamond_Cat like always =) (http://twitter.com/Diamond_Cat). So find me there if you wish until I prepare this page for myself.

Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...