"Happiness".
I've found an amazing note written by my friend, and I didn't really know how to comment it, and should I comment it. However, I didn't. But I found out that it is so true - a little story of feelings - I understood that I've had kind of the same story. Well...honestly, I'm still in it.
"What is happiness? For me it is a kind of feeling that is very hard to describe. Sometimes you can feel so happy, that it seems like everything inside you is going to explode…you can’t control it…you can barely handle it.
And sometimes you feel so happy, that you can’t even sleep. You just lie there, next to him, afraid to breathe in order only not to wake him up. And in the morning, when you open your eyes, you feel his warm arms all around your body and you realize that there is no way to be happier than you are. It’s like you reached a limit, you’re just flying somewhere in your dreams, carrying that warm “piece of happiness” inside your soul. But soon after that you get so scared…extremely scared at the thought that it will all be taken away from you…and it definitely will. Just disappear…like it had never happened to you."
In a memory of T. "
Do you know what she is talking about?..
I do.
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
*(c)IrinaSukhanova/Vkontakte.ru
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
In the Notes
By
Diamond Cat
at
12:29 PM
Tags:
family,
friends,
happiness,
Irina Sukhanova,
love,
notes,
Vkontakte.ru
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)