*
*
This is a 15th century caravanserai (roadside inn) on the ancient Silk Road, in the At Bashy Range. I've never been to Kyrgyzstan, but I've heard a lot about the beauty of its nature. The saddest part is that this country suffered too much this year, many people's lives have been tragically broken.
In spring, during the conference in Russia, I've met a nice guy from Kyrgyzstan, very funny, joyful and smart. I was in shock later when through our common familiars I've heard that after he returned back to his country in all that haos he was shot, but thanks god recovered quite soon; and then when he was almost ready to migrate to another country he happened to get into a terrible car crush... Well, unfortunately, I haven't heard anything about him since than :( But I really hope he could make it, and recovered that time again.
I wish peace to that beautiful country!
*(c)DougMeikle/Bing.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)