It's usual Wednesday, another work day for me, but there's something in the air... 1st of September... Today is the first day of autumn, and though I will spend this beautiful season in the south without noticing any changes in surrounding landscape, I feel pale nostalgy for leaving summer...
I always loved autumn. Maybe because I was born in November, or just because it's always amazing to see nature changing its colors around you, becoming bright and windy, like it's burning for the last time before dying... Well, for me this season is beautiful and celebratory. As winter has a totally different style, and I like it not less than the rest of the seasons, fall is when I get this feeling of excitement and expectation!
Unfortunately, due to my job, I wont be able to see autumn in all its beauty this year again :( So I pleased myself with few pictures of fall's landscapes:
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
*Click on the pic to enlarge it



Privet! Your blog is full of beauties! I invite you to visit mine! Travelling
ReplyDeleteThank you! I will definitely visit your blog ~
ReplyDelete