Hello dears,
Yesterday I've watched a very nice movie called "The Notebook", that you've all definitely seen. I know it's not such a new film, but I was checking the list of the movies I have yesterday, editing some things there, adding few new ones... well, in one word, somehow I ended up watching "The Notebook"!.
I've seen this movie once already, but it was pretty long time ago, and as I remember I watched it with some friends, and couldn't really enjoy the film because of our big noisy company :)
This time I let myself watch it attentively listening to every word the characters said and noticing their every face and body expression.
... It was amazing! Is was fantasticaly wonderful... I couldn't help myself but crying, crying and crying. It might look pretty silly, but I couldn't do anything with myself - the plot is so daring, romantic and sad same time - that you can do whatever but can't stop
thinking of how great it would be to fall in love as deep as the characters of "The Notebook" did...!
Lovely Rachel McAdams was unbelievably cute and sweet, and the way she acted reminded me of myself. Ryan Gosling was fabulous in this film! Cute and nice, I couldn't take my eyes off of him! They really performed great together and looks amazingly beautiful as a couple of the plot. Stunning story I must say! Very simple and expected, but it made me fall in love with it. Great movie! Interesting to know what do you think about it? Did you like it or not? Am I too sensitive to cry a river while watching such movies, or it's pretty common and/or normal? :) Well, wish all of you to feel as happy the characters of "The Notebook" did when they found each other. Love ~
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Love as it is...
By
Diamond Cat
at
11:34 AM
Tags:
celebs,
happiness,
love,
movies,
passion,
Rachel McAdams,
retro,
romance,
Ryan Gosling,
The Notebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is one of my favorite movies :)
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
And mine now :)
ReplyDelete