A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Old Lovely-Funny Advertising

What I'm always glad to watch are old retro movies... to listen to old music... to read old books... well, enough: I mean I'm fond of almost everything retro, vintage, or simply stuff of old times.
Ohh, don't ask me why - as I'm not even able to answer this question to myself!.. :) Time goes by, I'm mostly on modern trends, but sometimes I feel necessity to look back. And not only in my own memories. But somewhere far, far away...
So I've found few classical boards, that I've never seen in my life. All of them are from the former USSR, so I'm afraid only russians will be able to understand what each one mean... I'm sorry for that! But really want to post few boards!

7 comments:

  1. I love these vintage ads! Although sadly I can't understand them :P I've seen some in english that are very degrading to women (from America in the 40s or so) - really scary but funny too!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we understand what you mean exactly! We just love vintage fashion, classic movies, old books and movies... Those ads are amazing!
    xoxo from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~ Really, sometimes I run on something offensive unfortunately :( But never post it, I'm in for something 'sunny' and nice)
    Thank you for the comment dear ladies from lovely Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, it is so interesing seeing how the web can shrtage distances and connect people.
    I love to see and understand about different cultures. These adv are really interesting.
    Thanks for posting them

    Ylenia
    http://longuette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. У моего молодоего человека (он русский) болшая коллекция - "Золотая коллекция" - этих плакатов... Я думаю, что они очень интересные, но я рада, что сейчас, мир другой.

    PS: If I made mistakes, it's because I'm not yet so good in Russian :)) I'm just learning for half a year :)) (but I come from the Czech republic, so it isn't very difficult for me, luckily :))
    Fantastic blog! I'd be glad if you found the time to visit my blog - if you like it (and I hope you will), feel free to comment and follow of course (Who would have thought, huh? :)))
    xxx

    PS: Feel free to reply in Russian, I'd like that :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~ Thank you, dears, for your comments! Ylenia, I agree with you, it really is interesting to learn about different cultures!
    Sabina! Thanks for writing to me, this is just lovely to receive a comment in russian!! Very nice meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...