How have you been? As you know, I love 'traveling thing' as it is, and always look for nice photoes from all over the world of the places I would love to visit. Yesterday I received a letter, where one of my sweet readers has advised me to start a new heading on my page - where you would be able to choose the dream destination of the week/month...
:) I guess it is because of this heading I started a bit more than a week ago - "Envy My Style", where I ask you to choose one of your looks :)
Well, anyway, I thought and decided that I like the idea about "Dream Destinations" of the week/month thing. So thank you very much my dear friend for nice idea, I hope all of you will be so kind to support me with it!
And here are the first list of three destinations, please help me to choose only one of them:
Schwerin Castle, Schwerin, Germany
Haystack Rock, Oregon

Humayun's Tomb, Delhi, India
Vote please!
*Click on the pic to enlarge it


Haystack Rock!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Grace.
Оля, привет! Извини, что я уже долго-долго не написала... У меня очень много уроков и мне надо учиться всё время. Я всегда рада когда я найду комментар од тебя на моём блоге :)) Спасибо что ты такая верная читательница! :)) Ха ха, у меня был (как ты уже читала) мой первый "экзамен" русского языка с маленкым братом моего друга :)) Сегодня я пишу тебе в первый раз без словарьа, я надеюсь что всё понятно :)) Завтра я поеду в Чехии, я уже нетерпеливая!
ReplyDeleteМеста о которих ты пишешь очень прекрасные, я бы очень рада поехала в Индию :)) Мой дядя был в Тадж Махале (не знаю как это написать :)))) и его фотографие оттуда красивые!
great pics
ReplyDeletexx charmediem.blogspot.com
stunning. i want to go back to monterey in america
ReplyDeletex enter my giveaway?
~ Hahaha:)) thank you for your comments
ReplyDeleteDears! Please leave your votes over here - not only on Twitter!..
They all look amazing! I vote for Humayun's Tomb :)
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ Grace, thank you for your comment!
ReplyDeleteSabina - such a pleasure to receive a message from you..!
Sweet Leia, I appreciate your attention!:)