*
![]() |
| (c)RadiusImages/Bing.com |
*
There are a lot of places in the world that we may easily call magical. When I saw this photo, I thought: "This is it, it's magical".
Well, of course desert is not the place we wish to appear suddenly, but I would like to take a trip once to see such landscapes with my own eyes.
This is Lake Um el Ma and the Erg Ubari sand dune, situated in the Sahara Desert in Libya.
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

I would love to go there, amazing place
ReplyDeleteLooks great. I think it's so cool in a desert :)
ReplyDeleteCool blog.
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com
~ Thank you, Diana:)
ReplyDeletenice blog ! have you seen Low High Fashion blog?
ReplyDeleteit's very nice Ihope you'll become a follower ....
soI'll do I .
Low High Fashion has a
give away in those days....come and join!