A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Places in the world I would like to visit

Disko Bay, Greenland:
*
(c)FrankKrahmer/Bing.com
*
An amazingly beautiful photo made in cold Greenland: this place is called the Town of Ilulissat in Disko Bay.
Honestly, once I saw it - I wanted to go there, no matter the cold weather, no matter what..! And tell me, what do you think about this coloful place??
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

3 comments:

  1. WOW THIS LOOKS MAGICAL HERE! thanks for sharing

    xoxo Bardot in Blue aka your new fan in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful painting. Cute blog you have. Come to mine when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree!!! you definitely have to go there!

    Vicky
    (new post: now playing on my iTunes library...
    & follow me)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...