The sun is shining today and I really hope this week will be nice - what I actually wish to you!
Below I'm going to show you the looks of you I've chosen, but I should tell you it was Very difficult this time: I had to choose only 3 looks, but I had 14 that I liked....ahh....well, anyway my choice is made, now it's your turn - I'm waiting for your votes!
![]() |
| "ViCreative" |
![]() |
| "FashionFabrice" |
![]() |
| "Brooklyn Blonde" |



I like the first most. Its shows autumn, the colours are really cool and I like how this girl stand and laugh. The second is cool too, but it reminds me on summer. And the last? Yeah I like the way the girl styled it, but I wouldnt wear this. :S
ReplyDeleteMy fave is No. 1!
Make a good choose!
XX
Мне нравятся все три картинки ))) Каждая по своему хороша... И, все-таки, наверно 3!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with the second look...xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.pink-stilettos.info
~ Thank you ladies!:)
ReplyDeleteFashion Fabrice has a look that is just wonderful, and it does not hurt that she is beautiful.
ReplyDeletewindowshopz.com
these are all amazing! the first one is my favorite!
ReplyDeletestayfabulous,
zarna
www.zarnasrunway.com
beautiful pics!
ReplyDeletewww.thecheapdiamonds.com
Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
follow my blog if you like it!
kiss
www.lifeinblond.com
~ Thank you for your comments dears!
ReplyDeletethe second one for sure!
ReplyDelete;)
www.thecheapdiamonds.com
Im flatered to see that We're featured in you blog:) I didn't even knew that!:)
ReplyDeleteWell i geuss i'll go for the second look;)
xoxo
amazing jumpsuit
ReplyDeletexx charmediem*
The first one is so different and beautiful for the turn the weather's taking so I vote for that one!
ReplyDeleteI vote for Fashion Fabrice!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ Girls, thank you for your votes;)
ReplyDeleteA very cool idea!!! but i like the 1stpic more, although the 2nd won =)
ReplyDelete~ Thank you:)
ReplyDelete