A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

These lovely... Seahorses

Yes... Today I have for you a picture of a lovely creature named
Thorny seahorse:
(c)DouwmaGeorgette/Bing.com
I love this animal so much!.. I have great memories related with a seahorse from my childhood... I was 10 years old and traveled to the seaside with my grandparents and my aunt... it was a pretty long trip - for about a month, and I remember it as something very sunny, warm and bright! One of the days, my aunt took me to a boat ride, and when we were returning back to the coast the captain presented me the dried seahorse, that looked just like alive!..
Well... I have no idea where this souvenir is right now...ahh... but I still remember and keep my warm memories in my heart:)
On this pic - thorny seahorse against soft red coral in the waters off of Malaysia.
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

2 comments:

  1. Мне тоже нравятся эти необычные существа )) Хотелось бы живьем посмотреть на них!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Да! Было бы очень интересно!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...