*
![]() |
| (c)TomTill/Bing.com |
*
I've found an interesting place that is called the Great Serpent Mound, a pre-historic effigy mound, that is situated in Ohio Brush Creek in Ohio, USA. I've never even heard about this place.I liked the photo very much, it's sunny and bright, cheers my eye. I'd love to go there one day! Would you?
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

This place is so magic!!I've never even seen it!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!!
Kisses
Camilla
www.thecheapdiamonds.com
Looks like an interesting place, i've been to ohio - but i've never been to this exact place!
ReplyDelete~ I liked it too:)
ReplyDeletei would like to visit it :D
ReplyDeleteOh it looks so beautiful!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
wow looks nice! my list is waaaaay too long - i've got my whole life though to catch up :) you should go, it's these things we remember when we're old not what pair of shoes we bought ;))
ReplyDeletelondonviennacologne.blogspot.com
Приветик Оля, извини что я уже долго-долго не написала, я болею и поэтому я не была вообще способна сидеть перед моим компьютером... :( Мне очень нравится это место, эта фотография выгядит как живопись!
ReplyDeleteСпасибо за все твое коментарии! <3
I have a list of place I am dream of which lenght is too long to wirte!
ReplyDeleteyou choices are amazing!
Ylenia
http://longuette.blogspot.com
Ohio huh? Interesting pick. As someone who is from the midwest, I have to say that there are prob some pockets that are beautiful.
ReplyDeletewindowshopz.com