A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Dream Destinations"

Good morning ladies and gentlemen!
I really hope your week is fine! Mine is pretty sad as I got sick :(( but well... :)
Where would you like to go this week? Here are three options, which one do you choose?



The Great Serpent Mound, Ohio Brush Creek in Ohio, USA





The Baths of Lady de Padilla at the Alcazar of Seville, Spain







The Montreal Biosphere on Sainte Helene Island in Quebec, Canada




Vote for one of the destinations please!

10 comments:

  1. Привет! Я бы везде хотела побывать, но больше хочется в Испанию ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you're sick darling, I've just returned to work, I've been ill with flu since Christmas Eve, it was awful! Where would I like to go...Paris...Tokyo...so many places to see ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous.

    xxo Tess S
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Спасибки за твой комментарий дорогая! :)) Но к сожалению я уже зпять в школе... Сейчас у меня оооооочень много уроков - вообще не можно делать ничего интересного... Я не знаю если я тебе это уже сказала - если они меня возьмут, я буду заниматься (кроме иного) русским языком на университете! :))) И потом буду зить один год в Москве! :О :)
    From those three I'd choose Ohio, as I love the photo :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Astonishing. Very beautiful places, but it's not just that, but the sensation of being here, a place that invites you to stay.
    Kisses.

    EDUARDO

    ReplyDelete
  6. your suggestion make me dream!

    thank you!

    I have a new post, I wait you

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ Спасибо @AnnaMoon! Я бы тоже сейчас, наверное, поехала бы в Испанию:)
    @Sabina! I'm so glad to hear from you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These destinations are all tempting, but I think I would have to choose the baths of the Lady of Padilla- I love Spain :) Hope you're feeling better!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...