Talking about me, I decided to go to my apartment on the beach after that absolutely crazy New Year Eve's party...to relax a little bit:) Yes, December of 2010 was a really great, busy and even weird month for me, but I have very warm memories about it! I hope that this new year will be as good for me as the 2010th and even better. I'm trying to start few new things and now envolved in some new stuff that I like a lot. Hopefully, this will really bring me good experience and knowledge. I have to start thinking also about coming exams in the university. The fact is that I still have many things to do and to study:( Though I'm sure that till may I will be able to manage with everything...
However, how did you spend your New Year's Eve? Was it fun?? Or more classy?.. My party (I made it in my house) was pretty awesome, but kind of crazy...lots of silly cute things, masks, costumes, etc...well, you know!!:)) ...And of course amazing 1st of January when I had to clean all over the house and put everything on its place...khm, something I really hate to do.Well, I wish you all a great 2011 year! Let it be full of joy, happiness, love, success and of course smiles!..:) Stay fabulous and lovely as you all are!
P.S.: "Sometimes I look back and think how different everything could be, but then I take time to look around and I understand: I actually like it the way it is... Always works."
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)