More pictures of Marilyn Monroe:
*(c)MarilynMonroe.com
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



wonderful woman !
ReplyDeleteave
wow !!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out sometime:)x
wow...an icon!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
ReplyDeletelovely outfits! And yes....diamonds are a girl's best friends!
ReplyDeleteshe was so gorgeous- what a beautiful woman!
ReplyDelete~ @Inge, @Zarna - I totally agree with you girls:)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for your lovely comments! <3
such a beauty! wish culture still celebrated realy femininity like hers instead of anorexic models now! hope 2011 is off to a wonderful start dear!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
Such an icon!!!<3
ReplyDeleteStop by sometime dear! I hope you like it!
I'd love it if we could follow each other if you want:)
xx
http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/
~ @Making Magique, oh how much I agree with you dear!.. Let's hope that this new year will bring us great changes but only in good way!
ReplyDelete@Guili Kakoulli - thank you for your comment:)
she was so pretty! a real woman with curves!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com
~ Really she was:)
ReplyDelete