A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Month's Choice: The Outfit to Wear

Good day to you my dear readers,
This is time to choose the winner of the month! So let me remind you the winners of the last three weeks:




"zarna's runway" ----------------<3----------------->>>









"Faboulista"           ----------------<3----------------->>>











"Bardot in Blue"  ----------------<3----------------->>>






Help me with your votes!:)

13 comments:

  1. I like the Bardot in blue the most. Dreamy dress and location. Wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excited to have my photo on this! these other ladies look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much for choosing me in this contest. i feel truly honored.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go for the faboulista! Her dress is divine!

    Kisses, Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is for Faboulista. I adore that dress :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~ @Zarna, I do like your way of styling cloths and the colors you are useing - rarely I see yellows and greens in such quantity and I love it.
    @Faboulista, you are a very interesting lady, there's always a little mistery about you! Thank you for your nice words.
    Thank you dear @Cee!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I like Zarna, Faboulista takes the cake. I like that dress.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very hard to pic but I think Bardot in Blue!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...