A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, May 02, 2011

"Envy My Style"

Hello dear all,
Sorry for a late post but you have to excuse me because of the problem with the internet :(
Check out the looks I liked this week, and let me know what do you think. VOTE for one of the looks below the post and of course, leave your comments!
I'm currently on a small vacation on the beach, so I may not probably be able to answer your messages and comments, but don't worry - I'll get back to you as soon as I come back to the city.
Wish you all a lovely week! Hugs,
"Sterling Style"
No offense, but this look is absolutely my favorite!.. It's as sweet and romantic as chic and stylish! Adore the dress...it's just perfect!
"Vi.Creative"
This is a lovely outfit for summer, cute yet classy, and I love the color of the dress - so nice!
"Faboulista"
Do you really need my comments here?.. The elegance and chic of this look are incredible. I don't even want to say anything. I just like it.
To vote for the favorite look - check the poll under the post

4 comments:

  1. i love all three of the looks! too hard to decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these looks, but my favourite is the last, very retro!!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... I really appreciate that :)

    Vicky

    new post: click here:&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...