A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, May 09, 2011

"Envy My Style"

Good Monday dears!
This week I've been out of the city, honestly, I've spent few days on the beach...ah...it was lovely as always!
Well, I got great tan and sooo relaxed...:)) Anyway, I have to say sorry for not being able to answer your comments and messages - the internet was really bad.
But I've checked my favorite blogs and found interesting looks, and here they are:
"In Her Stilettos"
Yes, yes, I know... But seriously, I love it when ladies know how to wear hats... I love it.
"Little Black Book"
What an easy great outfit..! Seems so cute and laid-back... Cool.
"Zarna's Runway"
Dear, dear Zarna... I guess I already mentioned that I do consider her as my "queen of accessories"...:))) She's adorable, and love how she plays with colors and shapes!

Leave your comments and please don't forget to VOTE for the look you liked most!
I wish you have a great week,

29 comments:

  1. Little black book = Gooorge!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/

    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/p/shop-fashionismyh20.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring!! =) THanks for sharing these pictures! http://indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a sucker for hats....
    In Her Stiletto's.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, love these gorgeous looks!! I'm especially smitten with the first one, absolutely gorg. Love the stripes & pop of red. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for featuring me on this :) you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you diamond cat ! My real blog is

    http://hetblunderboekvanollie.blogspot.com/
    I'm unsolicited and awkwardly trown on this planet and tries to survive with humor.

    Your blog is beautiful ! have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the first outfit!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful love this shot
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In her Stilettos would have to be my favorite, however all three looks are absolutely unique and darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures. Love the outfit in the first picture..especially the skirt and hat.

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So hard to choose as they are all truly great looks but I'm voting for In her Stilettos bc like you, I love a good look w a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love your groups of favourite looks. You have such an eye for great outfits! It's a difficult choice this week, but I think Diya's is my favourite... It's the floppy hat that really swayed me, so dramatic :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely love the first look...amazing hat

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're all very lovely, but top marks for the first pic. I totally agree that there are few things sartorial wise that are more pleasing than someone who can rock a hat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the first look best! :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  16. love these looks
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the Little Black Book! So gorgeous!
    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the photo of In her Stilettos! Will head over there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the In her stilletos. i've been following her style for a while now!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a Blog Award for you; the details can be found on my May 25th post. I'm so sorry for the late notice, but my Google account hasn't been letting me comment fot the past 2 weeks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous love the hat and the skirt is fantastic xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok........I'm a guy and love the stilletos look.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey :) i've seen that you followed my old blog dionyshas and it would be great if you'd take a look at my new one www.bunchofroses.blogspot.com! ;) Alina

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love Zarna!! her style is really something, and she always nails every look. I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. All looks are lovely, but I like the first one the best! I haven't checked out your blog in a long time and it's getting better and better, I really enjoy it :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...