A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Terrible Day

Hello guys,
So happened that today has been a really awful day. When I woke up I couldn't imagine it will be like this. The reason of my terrible mood is not a secret: an awful translation job I have to finish till coming monday. The book itself isn't that big, and the language is pretty easy. But the fact is that this book was originally written in spanish and then has been translated to english. Now my job is translate it to russian...
Well, what can I say? The person translated from spanish to english did a great job, my congratulations! But seems that his idea of english phrases is a bit different from what they really have to be... So sometimes I'm just stupidely reading again and again, and one another time to get what is what the writer really wanted to say with that. This is horrible!.. I'm tired: I've sitting here from 10am till 8pm. I feel like a smashed butterfly at the moment. Honestly, I hate the fact that I agreed to help with that translation. Today's saturday, and I would rather go somewhere out with my friends than staying here along with this book... Arghh

Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...