A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Sunday, August 01, 2010

What's up?
Seems like I'm done with that translation for now. So happy!.. Of course there a lot of work yet to be done, but not for coming days fortunately.
So now I'm starting closer work on the tourism issue. This is an amazing difficult but really nice job to do. This is something totally new for me: I've never ever thought to get involved in anything related to tourism. Never actually felt that it is "mine". But for now it seems to be a good thing to do. Well, I will be able to travel and see lots of things I wanted to see and visit places I've never been to. Of course, not all at once..unfortunately. But there is always something to start from.
So right now I'm focused on creating the most exciting tours to Galapagos Islands. I've been there, but only once. ...And really since then wanted to go there again. This is an unusually different place from what I've seen before. It has so many interesting and curious things to show!. But what really shocked me was the fact of  "slow time running". I mean, this is what you hardly believe when you hear, but it is true. Obviously, when you take a tour full of diving, sailing (what you should do also for sure) you probably won't notice that fact. But if you take some time just to relax there - you'll definately understand what I mean.
I think we all deserve sometimes little vacations, and to be honest this is what I would love to do at the moment. But well really I can't do that: as I have a lot of work to do. I can't believe that it has been about a month as I returned from Russia, but I still didn't get a chance to see any of my friends!! This is something crazy.. But at another point it should be good - I actually think I should get in shape before I meet everyone. Unfortunately, kgs gained in Russia don't want to disappear so fast =( That is killing me of course.
Another trouble is a coming wedding of one of my familiars, that I would never ever wanted to attend. But can't decline the invitation! Though I have my own reasons to.
Well, hope that something appears suddently and cheers me up =) Goodnight

Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...