Hello guys,
I hope everything is ok with those of you who still suffer from the terrible heat, like some of my relatives do now in Russia. The weather here is pretty fine: at least it's not raining all days long, and mornings are full of sunshine.
What is about my job - flowers have dissappeared. Suddenly, during last weekend. The worst thing is that nobody can really explain what's the reason. And now we will definitely have problems with shipments for the 1st of September's Day of Knowledge. Well, the clients didn't really help also: this year they've sent their order just few days in advance and forgot about making prepayments on time. What is going on this year?? It seems that everybody is crazy around me, most of the time I stay in 'non-understanding ground'.
Well, GOLDEN LINE is doing much better however. And that's really make me think of working in tourism sphere closer than I wanted before. The last client spent amazing time and left lots of beautiful pics with the wish of bringing her son and her friends here. I actually starting to fall in love with this place, it's pretty new and fresh; it's kind of far, but the ones who visited it say it really worths visiting.
Now what is coming is my brother's leaving to Moscow, Russia. He studies there in the school yet. But I think he will also stay there for the university. It is always hard to say 'goodbye' to him - as I will see him only in half a year... I miss him so much! But well, he's education is out of any doubts of course.
Ok, well, have great Thursday!
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Another sunny working day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)