Hope you have a great Wednesday everyone,
This week I suggest you to think about these three lovely and - what else to say - interesting places in the world to go:
Camden, Maine, United States of America
Hochkonig mountain and meadow, Salzburg state, Austria
A head of Medusa used as the base of a column in the Yerebatan Cistern (Basilica Cistern), Istambul, Turkey
Where would you rather go? Vote.
This week I suggest you to think about these three lovely and - what else to say - interesting places in the world to go:
Camden, Maine, United States of America
Hochkonig mountain and meadow, Salzburg state, Austria
A head of Medusa used as the base of a column in the Yerebatan Cistern (Basilica Cistern), Istambul, Turkey
Where would you rather go? Vote.



i LOVED Salzburg! So gorgeous!! Greece is next on my list :)
ReplyDeleteI would go to Austria beacause...I'm a ski addict :-)
ReplyDelete~ Thank you very much for your votes!:))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!!!
ReplyDeletewww.thesinuouselegance.com
~ Thank you @Giulia Sulis
ReplyDeletewoww!!beautiful picturess!!!xxx
ReplyDeletewww.zscloset.blogspot.com
I choose Camde!I loove the sea and it has a great colours!xx
ReplyDelete~ Thank you lady @Z!:)
ReplyDeleteI vote Austria! :)
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ Thank you @Leia! xo
ReplyDelete