Hello Dears!..I'm very much sorry for dissappearing yesterday - but I was out of the city for the weekend and the internet connection was really terrible:( And yesterday I could even open a single window... But I'm back to the town and I'm gladly presenting you Your looks I loved this week:
This look made me remember the movies of 80's, I don't know why!.. Honestly! But I fell in love with it. Totally and absolutely.
This isn't my style, however I love how this pretty lady constuct her wonderful outfits, and her sense of style, I just adore it.
This lovely outfit and the scenery... Isn't it just beautiful? And I swear I'd love to wear this one!..
So which one of these three do you like most?.. Vote!
Cupcakes and Cashmere is killing it!
ReplyDeletewindowshopz.com
Wonderful the red cape!
ReplyDeleteVicky
new post:Here come the good news
&
follow me
i love the last look:)xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.inablondeworld.net/
au revoir x
~ Thank you dears!;) xoxo
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe first one is my favorite. It's definitely my cup of tea.
ReplyDeletexx
~ Thank you very much!:)
ReplyDeleteI vote for Lipstick & Ruffles!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ Thank you dear Leia! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLipstick and ruffles from a man's point of view!
ReplyDelete~ Thank you very much mister!;)
ReplyDelete