*In Love* with Dolce&Gabbana's Collection Fall/Winter 2011, the bags make me go crazy...! I'm suffering as I'm in need of these just perfect heels, adorable glasses on the left make me cry!!
So happens that I'm a lucky owner of an exactly same dress in the middle though in red color.
Lovers of the pumps will definately appreciate these lovely pumps from Dolce&Gabbana.
I'm sure lots of us will be in love with these colorful leggins, but to my mind it is too much... well...
This kind of vintage style image is so amazing! I have no words.. Just would do whatever it takes to get it for myself! And oh isn't it the cutiest pair of heels?? It definately is!!
And yes-yes-yes, I'm still in love with floral prints: image 32, image 34 and image 69. I'm really amazed with their collection full of leo prints! I've always loved it and always will! Isn't it one of the best stylish things we adore?
Elegantly chic gowns make me wanna go gala tomorrow, the black is so classic! And wine-black has something mysterious to my mind.
Well, this collection of Dolce&Gabbana makes me so excited! Can't say if I'm happier because of the bright bold colors they bring to cold season, or just because they know how to make classical chic shine as an amazing new jewel... But what I know is that I'm definately going in for its items that are incredible to my mind!
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Monday, August 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)