During today's dinner with my family, I discovered that I can't even trust my own dad.
It all started when my brother was telling something about sushi he was ordering home by internet in Moscow. He was telling which sushi he liked, how many times he ordered it, etc. When suddenly our dad started to argue with him, saying that my brother just ordered home this sushi once in reality. At one moment mom asked dad why does he think that it was just once, why he's saying so, if he wasn't in Russia during a lot of time.
...My dad smiled widely, and said something about that he was connecting to my brother's computer, somehow through his web camera, and actually have seen everything what he was doing and when...
I didn't get it at first. But when I started to understand what he's talking about, I felt such disgust. I couldn't believe my dad could do something like this. It's like when you suddenly find out that you don't really know the person you think you are close with and can totally trust.
When several seconds after all these thoughts came through my head I looked at my dad's face and asked how could he do something like this to his son, the smile on his face became even wider. "I was doing the same thing with you", he said with joy.
I didn't ask him (though I really wanted to) does he understand how ugly it looks? Because I was looking at him and I saw that he doesn't see anything bad or strange in what he's done. I think I've just lost the last drop of respect I had for my father. It's too sad. I feel deceived.
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)