Royal Pavillion, United Kingdom:
*
![]() |
| *(c)SteveDay/Bing.com |
*
This building is called Royal Pavillion. It's situated in Brighton in UK. Honestly!.. When I've seen it I thought first that it might be some kind of a palace.. an arabian maybe.. Well, I was too surprised to find out the building is in England. Anybody knows what is this place dedicated to?..
---
Neversink Pit, USA:
*
![]() |
| *(c)GeorgeSteinmetz/Bing.com |
*
On this picture people are spelunking in Neversink Pit, in Jakson County, in Alamaba! What are exactly these guys doing?? I'm pretty sure - whatever they might be doing - I won't take a chance to see it with my own eyes: too scary..brr.. But isn't the pic is nice? Interesting to my mind.
---
Badlands National Park, USA:
*
![]() |
| *(c)DavidJayZimmerman/Bing.com |
*
Badlands? Badlands..?! How? Is it a real name of the place?? Yes, seems that it's something I've also never heard about. On this picture there are erosion patterns in the land of Badlands National Park, that is in South Dakota. Anybody has ever seen this by himself??
---
And, well, the dessert... Funafuti, Tuvalu Islands:
*
![]() |
| *(c)GeorgeSteinmetz/Bing.com |
*
Isn't it beautiful?? Oh yes, it is :) Right now...there...without any doubts...What about you? :) This is an Islet in Funafuti Lagoon, Tuvalu.
Well, I hope you liked the selection.
*Click on the pic to enlarge it




You have a very cool blog...love the pics!
ReplyDeletelove ur blog!! following you!! follow me back!
ReplyDeleteASH! Xoxo
My Face Hunter | BlogLovin
Thank you dears! Following you back ~
ReplyDelete