Yes, yes, I know..It's a shame to promise something and never do it... And I'm really sorry for that! The evening I promised to write you guys, was later full of work unfortunately, so when I finally got home I just fell on my bed and fell asleep.
Still I must confess the weekend isn't the way I thought it would be. Saturday was pretty good though: I've spent it with my family, cooking together with my mom(that happens rarely) and watching all the evening till late series of one russian movie. So it was kind of relaxing.
Today started nice, just that the weather is dark. Although it's just around 1pm, seems like it's about 5pm already. Arghh...and it's just started to rain!! At least I hope that the fresh air will compensate pools.
On Friday, 27th it was Martin Eriksson's birthday! The day was really nice over here, I guess because of the holiday only :) Well, unfortunately, Martin said that now, as he's pretty old, he's not celebrating his birthday anymore. Of course, I wrote him that it's his desicion, but that I can't agree with him. So, I'm still not sure if he will ever tell us how did his day go. However, I've sent him a letter with congratulations and lots of wishes. As what I wanted most that day is for Martin to have a great holiday.
![]() |
| *(c)www.e-type.se |
Well, sad enough that he didnt say anything about himself, but he's just said that he's on tour again, and that makes him happy. At least I'm glad to hear that. Though I don't loose hope that he will throw away his ridiculous thoughts of being "too old" and will go on enjoying everything around him: ".. now I'm so old that I do not celebrate it {birthday}anymore ..". Come on Martin!! It's just 45, not 85..!
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)