Hey everyone!Today I've seen a nice picture from the Royal Wedding of Swedish Princess Victoria, that showed me how beautiful the country of Sweden is. Unfortunately, I've never been there, but definately would like to visit it soon!
Congratulations Your Majesty!
The article I've read was about a "royal gift" from Columbian Association of Flower Producers for the wedding of Princess Victoria of Sweden on the 18th of June 2010. The association presented a big "bunch" of flowers in honor of Victoria: exactly 40.000 stems of roses, lilies, hortenzias and clavels were sent for this special day to Sweden from Columbia.
Let me remind you, that this was the wedding of the elder daughter of the king of Sweden, 32-year old lady Victoria who's married to Daniel Westling, who was actually her personal fitness trainer. People related to the couple say this is a "total marriage in love".
The safety there has been provided by the 5000 of swedish soldiers and volunteers, and also about 2000 of policemen. The cost of all the solemn actions devoted to the wedding of the Princess they say have managed into the sum of about 3 million Euro.
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)