This is a tragic subject. This is something we prefer not to think about: disappearance of life. Probably, I'm saying it too dramatically, but really am I?. When I found articles about this subject I was pretty shocked. And, you know, maybe this is a normal reaction on the photoes of the places where life used to glimmer as everywhere else, but for some reason it dessappeared somehow. Well, I might probably start with the well-known town of
Pripyat', Ukraine (the story of Chernobyl 1986):
Though it has been a pretty long time the town is still a dead zone. Though as I've heard it is possible to visit it - some kind of excursions to that place are quite popular nowadays... I must admit that probably I would like to visit it too (though can't really explain why would I!!..).

*(c)msn.novosti
*Click on the pic to enlarge it
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)