A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Places in the world I would like to visit

Longleat, England, United Kingdom:
*
(c)Bing.com
*
My favourite England again :) It has so many interesting places for me to visit! This is Longleat Maze of the photoe - an amazing place situated approximately on the road between Bath and Salisbury in England, UK.
I want to go there, ahh!!!
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I went to a maze in the UK once, I was very little so I don't remember where it was, but I think it was outside a palace or castle or something. It was really fun!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool, I would love to get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leia! I'm even a bit jealous :) this sounds as such a great idea to take a trip to this place!
    A la Femme - me too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...