How was your weekend dears?
Mine I've spent on the beach with my parents and friends. We haven't been lucky - the weather was pretty bad :( It was cold a bit, rainy and all these days cloudy.. Not really the best weather for the weekend, especially if you are on the beach.
The ocean was quiet and peaceful and we are very much upset that we couldn't swim.
All these four days were pretty calm for me, just that yesterday in the evening I had a dispute with men...argh...well, what can I say, the discussion started by one of the friends has been finished with the sex battle, as usually though. The subject was ridiculous, and I was even offended by the guys' opinion. But, well, this is nothing actully :)
I was sitting near the swimming pool, listening to my favourite music, watching some little birds flying pretty low around and time after time drinking water from the pool and I was thinking about the one I love. The thoughts brought me back to the time when I was sooo happy... But as there nothing I can change now, I just made myself feel sad again. Hate myself sometimes!.
Alright, guys, wish you a nice week.
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)