A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Strange Thursday

Good day,
This week was crazy. Really full of work and lots of problems.. Honestly, I was longing for this weekend to come so bad. But today I have to work also however :( I feel so tired now..

It was so great to read a lot of interesting things about Fashion's Night Out! I'm really sad I couldn't present anywhere this year... But you guys showed so many cool pictures from FNO!!! You've been lucky, and yes, I feel a bit jealous, but I'm glad you had so much fun over there.
Yesterday received an invitation to a pre-exhibition open house for 25th of September. Seems like from now on I'll get lots of invitations for parties related to flower exhibition. At least, I'll attend this event.... :)

It was pretty strange on Thursday to find my ex-girlfriend (that just stopped talking to me without any visionable reason about 2 years ago) talking to me about different stuff happened to her, asking me lots of questions and begging for taking her into my friends' company when we've met in the beauty salon. Really, I could easy ignore her, as she has been doing for all these 2 years when we suddently met each other here and there. But I thought that it's not gonna cause me any troubles if I just talk to her this time. Though, honestly, now I expect some kind of action from my ex-girlfriend, and nothing good actually. Well, we'll see.
Alright, I hope you have a nice weekend and I hope to relax a bit tonight and tomorrow.
Hugs ~

Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...