A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, October 25, 2010

"Envy My Style" Looks by You

Dear Friends,
Sorry for posting so late today! My day was full of work today and that is the reason I had to take so long to post your looks I liked during the week.
I must confess it wasn't easy to choose only three this time - I actually liked 9! But, this wouldn't be nice to post every week different quantity of the looks.
So, here they are, the looks of this week by You:
"Glamour Bbey"

"dionysha's"

"Squarectomy"
Please, help me to choose one!

11 comments:

  1. i like these outfit pics!!
    Visit my blog too and if you like it i would be very happy to have you in my followers!
    kisses

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry i didn't understand I had to choose one...anyways my favourite is the first!!
    see you soon! big kisses

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~ Thank you Sarah!:)
    Dears, I appreciate your votes sent via Twitter a lot, but really it would be better if you leave your vote here as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Love for you to check out my giveaway!
    http://longuette.blogspot.com

    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second one : )
    http://bit.ly/aVbi3M

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so cute but I'm drawn to #1 the most!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looks so good, I can't pick one i like best!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...