I really feel that I have to apologize for being so slow lately and not writing and answering to you :( November is always a hard month for me, as there are a lot of birthdays and other events in our family that happen exactly in this month. The biggest turmoil is because of my dad's birthday and actually my own birthday...

That is why I was kind of lost for my blog lately. So many things I had to arrange for my dad's celebration!.. My head went round, I was so afraid to forget something necessary, I couldn't sleep thinking about making the party the best... well, I was pretty tired honestly.
But it resulted in a great 3-day's partying for my young dad (that is only 45-years old now) and lots of our friends!
Well, no need to say that my dad was very glad and happy, and every single person spent great time. But when I finished with this long celebration I had no will or strength to think about my own... There is only 4 days difference between my father's and mine birthdays and so I had to cancel on it. I didn't invite anybody and didn't arrange anything. I wanted only to have a quiet dinner with my parents (as it was tuesday) and nothing more. Hm... my dreams didn't "full fill" though :) starting from the early morning I was receiving phone calls and flowers and post cards and presents.... and so all day long:)) For the end of the day I wasn't able even to smile - I don't even say talking!.. And for my quiet family dinner arrived lots of friends! They said they don't really care that I didn't want to celebrate my birthday, they just came to congratulate me and show some love:)) This was amazing!.. No, really, I'm so thankful to everybody and everyone in particular for being so nice to me during that day!!
I was only sending some comments to my Twitter page (I'm actually kind of in love with it lately), so some of you have been probably reading what my B-day looked like:))
So, I'm kind of back now, so I'll do my best to answer to each of your messages and letters (and comments), just give me so time please!
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)