Thanksgiving Day is today. I can't say it is such a big holiday for me, but I always loved it. It brings me warm, bright autumn memories every year. This year has been pretty different for me in lots of ways, and I hope the word "different" in this case means "better". I feel that a lot of things has changed around me and - what's more important - I've changed too. Really hope in a better way, but who knows!:)
Today I was thinking about everything, and this is what I came up with on Twitter:
"Today {Thanksgiving day} is a day of considering what is exactly you like around yourself, what are you grateful for and what is what you have in your soul.
Thinking about these aspects I'm convinced that I'm a very happy person, having friendly and loving family, and amazing friends around me.
I'm grateful to my parents for kindness, responsiveness and responsibility they've brought up in me. I'm thankful to my friends for being honest with me and keeping me true to myself.
And finally, I'm very glad that there are people who are trying to change the world, like @TVD_Chloe @iansomerhalder @WSPACanada @ E-Type @Mayah_Riaz @SWAFB."
I wish you have a lovely day today dears! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
In the Notes
By
Diamond Cat
at
12:33 PM
Tags:
E-Type,
holidays,
Ian Somerhalder,
notes,
SWAFB,
Thanksgiving,
TVD Chloe,
WSPA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well said, happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete♥
Fashezine
~ Thank you!:)
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. I'm thankful for people who are trying to change the world as well. I get a little cheesy around Thanksgiving thinking about what I really have to be grateful for (even though it's so easy to complain).
ReplyDelete