A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Friday, November 05, 2010

"Dream Destination" of this Week

Good evening!
Here is the place-winner of the week:
Zwinger Palace, Germany

6 comments:

  1. great photo! and wow this is germany..where i come from...hihi

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Yes, Cristina, I'm interested in Germany a lot, though I've never been there, so I'm glad taht the winner this week is exactly this place:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is very glamour!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss^^

    there is SOCUTE's giveaway on my blog...why don't you partecipate?
    http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-giveaway-socute.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh we're going to Germany hopefully next year or the following year, hopefully we go there:-)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~ Great:) If you go - bring some nice photoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...