*(c)MarilynMonroe.com
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Saturday, November 06, 2010
In Retro Smog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She's so sexy! It's rather unbelievable to think that she was a size 16, but what with size inflation and all, I'm sure a size 16 back in the 40s is somewhat smaller than a size 16 nowadays. It's like a sales trick -- "oh, I'm only a size 2? TAKE MY MONEY!" -- but she's definitely not as skinny as the models nowadays, and look at her! she's SMOULDERING!
ReplyDeleteshe's THE icon
ReplyDeletemarilyn is always unbelivable
ReplyDeleteit so blows my mind how much the studio changed her. ..she was so naturally pretty.
ReplyDeleteto the first comment: she wasn't a size 16 here ...and even down the line if she did get to size "16" sizes back then were different than they are now. It's more probable that she'd be an 8 or a 6 in today's world.
she is so beautiful!
ReplyDeletethere will never be a woman who is as pretty as marilyn was!
Very sexy photos.
ReplyDeletewindowshopz.com
She's fantastic!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ Thank you all for your comments! Yes, I think Marilyn is gorgeous, I'm a fan and I guess I always will
ReplyDelete