A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
great post i like it
ReplyDeletexx charmediem*
love the outfits!!
ReplyDeleteMy Face Hunter
Привет! Мне понравился "Море обуви"! Особенно отмечу обувь!!!
ReplyDelete~ Спасибо @AnnaMoon!
ReplyDeletenice post! I especially like the first one! her outfit's awesome ;)
ReplyDeletekisses
Camilla
www.thecheapdiamods.com
brooklyn blonde! i am all for faux fur that's why!
ReplyDeletelondonviennacologne.blogspot.com
~ Thank you, ladies ;)
ReplyDeleteI like the Brooklyn Blonde pic. The look is dope.
ReplyDeletewindowshopz.com
I like the last one and I want her cape immediately!
ReplyDeleteI'm such a sucker for capes lately!
ReplyDeletewww.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com
~ Thanks for your votes, dears!
ReplyDelete