A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, December 06, 2010

"Envy My Style"

Good morning everyone,
Today is Monday (and I hope it's a good monday for you:) and that is why I'm here again with my favourite looks of you:
"Brooklyn Blonde"

"Kats L♥ve Fashion"

"See You in Sweden"
Whom would you vote for?

11 comments:

  1. I have to go with Kats Love Fashion. I love the simpleness of it.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Yes! I love it also for being simply cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brooklyn is def my favorite! It's effortelssly chic! I love it ;)

    kisses

    Camilla

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ Thank you @Camilla! I also liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the brooklyn blonde is my favorite! i love Helena's blog!
    and thanks for visiting me again;)
    xoxo, Olya

    www.theate-olya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, thank you dear for the sweet feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ @Helena: You are more than welcome, lady! Love your looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...