Leopard:
![]() |
| (c)PennyAdams/Bing.com |
What's your attitude to these animals? Do you have cats in your house?.. I do, and actually one of mine really looks kind of this lovely Clouded Leopard lying in a tree... Ah, what a cutie!.
Don't you think so?
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

OMG! I love leopards: they're so beautfull!
ReplyDeleteI have many fluffy leopards in my rooms, couse I like them so much!
kiss! :)
i like cat all the time even the domestic,they're ones of my fav subject even,i was tiger and lion as sign,have you seen mine,tiger and lion on my blog???leopards species are very cool
ReplyDelete~ Thank you dears;)) so great to share my love for cats with you!..
ReplyDeleteLovely Leopard.
ReplyDeleteGood pic.
windowshopz.com
those leopards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI like wild cats, but not the domestic ones :p
ReplyDeleteI'm so upset about the recent news of the tigers!!
Carinissimo il tuo blog!
ReplyDeleteMi farebbe molto piacere se passassi da me e magari mi seguissi!
Se ti va partecipa anche al giveaway!
http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/
baci katy
I love this animal !
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful :)
Kisses
www.thecheapdiamonds.com
~ Thank you for the comments dears!:)
ReplyDeletei LOVE leopards :D
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely gorgeous animals!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ So true Leia!
ReplyDelete