![]() |
| "Brooklyn Blonde" |
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.
Friday, December 03, 2010
"Envy My Style"
Good afternoon, everyone! Here is the winner-look of the week, you are welcome:
Have a great weekend dears!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great choose! I love the combination with jeans & fake fur! :)
ReplyDeleteNice post chére! <3
Kisses,
CK from
______________________
ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
______________________
love it, very cool outfit, everything is well-balanced!
ReplyDeleteplease check out my new blog on street style and people http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/
amazing! i love the color of the tights and the vest!
ReplyDeleteSo stunning !!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
minnja
xoxo
http://minnja.blogspot.com/
~ Thank you girls!:)) Love you all!
ReplyDeletecool blog !!! i follow you and I hope you follow me =) kiss kiss ALE
ReplyDeletehttp://littleblondieinrome.blogspot.com