A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Dream Destinations"

Good day everyone,
I hope your week is pretty good. I think it is time to think of a great place to visit! Why don't we choose between these three ones:



Mount Egmont, Taranaki, New Zealand






The Devil's Causeway, Northumberland, England





Palau de les Arts and L'hemisferic, Valencia, Spain 




Where would you go first?

14 comments:

  1. "Лучше гор могут быть только горы!" :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that the first place and the secondo are the most special places of all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~ @AnnaMoon - you are amazing lady:))
    @the solar flare - Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. england is the one country i'm dying to go to first!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~ @Amandamarie, actually me too!..:) thank you for your vote

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Palau de les Arts and L'hemisferic in Spain looks like such a great place!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valecia, Spain easily.
    I LOVE Spain!

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These destinations all look gorgeous, but I already know how much I love Spain, so I would choose Valencia.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to go to all of them immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing choices, i didn't know valencia looked like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~ Thank you Rebecca! Yes, this seems to be an interesting place in Valencia, though I haven't been there yet)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...