A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Black and White Life

This Thursday I'm gonna show you another nice photo from the black-and-white side:

7 comments:

  1. I love black and white photography. This one's especially intriguing with that barely noticeable baby in the corner. It has such a story to tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Exactly @Abi! It is what I was thinking about when I saw it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice photo.
    I like how the little boy is looking up.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo... the little boy on the otherwise deserted street gives it a wonderful and interesting depth :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. this pic is amazing!! love it!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~ You are amazing guys! Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. мельчижка - просто прелесть!! о4ень красивое фото!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...