*
![]() |
| (c)BestViewStock/Bing.com |
*
On this picture you can see National Aquatics Center that is situated in Beijing in China. I'm not really sure what is this place, but it caught my attention:)*Click on the pic to enlarge it
"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
![]() |
| (c)BestViewStock/Bing.com |
I would love to visit Beijing.
ReplyDeleteCESTDEMODE.blogspot.com
Oh how I want to visit China...I think I may book a flight next year for definite ♥
ReplyDelete*following your blog*
Eda ♥
I'd love to visit that place too!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
great photo
ReplyDeletexx charmediem*
This is so gorgeous!!xx
ReplyDeleteBeijing has never been high on my list of places to see, but this location looks fascinating. I love the travel segment of your blog :)
ReplyDeletexox,
Cee
China is also on my visit list... looks intriguing! have a great weekend! hug
ReplyDeleteMaria
~ Thank you very much dear friends for your reviews! Love ~ xoxo
ReplyDelete