Hello everyone!
I hope your weekend is nice and you are able to relax with weekend. Talking about me, this is a busy one for me, but never the less pleasant: yesterday there was my beloved mom's birthday!:)) ...And started from thursday our house is full of guests:) Well, tonight I'm going out to see my friends, but tomorrow we have one more dinner with few friends at home...
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
I hope your weekend is nice and you are able to relax with weekend. Talking about me, this is a busy one for me, but never the less pleasant: yesterday there was my beloved mom's birthday!:)) ...And started from thursday our house is full of guests:) Well, tonight I'm going out to see my friends, but tomorrow we have one more dinner with few friends at home...It's very tiresomely, but lovely!
"... I hope to celebrate with you your birthday for many many years more! ..."
Olya Nikol P.
Поздравляю от всей души!!! И желаю вашей маме много-много счастья!!! )))
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to your mom!!!!!
ReplyDelete~ Thank you sooo much my dear ladies!!! xoxo
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to your mom!
ReplyDeletemyblissisthisway.blogspot.com
I hope you had a great weekend and hope your mum had an awesome birthday! :)
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ Thank you very very much!!!:) xoxo
ReplyDeleteтак мило, 4то ты в блоге про совю маму написала =) я уверена, 4то ты зам4ательная до4ь! :)
ReplyDelete~ Спасибо:)
ReplyDelete